Inspired by IzzyInvincible’s plea for sponsors in the $40k Scholarship opportunity, and looking at my pitiful funding from the Academy of Art’s financial department, I’ve decided to join up and also start making a plea.
HERE IS WHERE YOU CAN GO SPONSOR IZZY (because gosh darn it, we artists help each other)
Please, please, PLEASE help BOTH of us out and any other artists that you can find. To us, this is our future, and it would mean the world to us if we could get this help in completing our degrees.
I want to be a concept artist or storyboard artist, and so does she.
All it takes is a short registration, and a click to give us a better chance at winning these scholarships.
So, I’m not sure how many of you are aware of my journey through school, but I’ll give you a brief summary.
Hey guys, I go to AAU too and the tuition is ridiculous. This takes about a minute to do if you want to help someone out!
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.