Ahh, so last couple weeks been busy with homework, not feeling well, and other things so haven’t had much time for free time drawing. 50% comic will start back up this Friday!
And the Waltz Goes On - Anthony Hopkins
Sir Anthony Hopkins Hears The Waltz He Wrote 50 Years Ago For The First Time
Academy Award-winning actor Sir Anthony Hopkins was a musician before he got into acting. 50 years ago he wrote a waltz but was too afraid to ever hear it play. Dutch violinist André Rieu performs it for the very first time. Watch Hopkins’ reaction.
That was beautiful
I cried a few tears and felt better about humanity’s endeavors.
For the last half of this semester I’ve been fixated on Google Street View glitches. In particular, I’ve been focusing on the one that runs through New Baltimore, NY. In my written work to go along with this series I spoke about how when the technology we relay on fails us things start to crumble. . As I worked through these paintings with each one I wanted to give the viewer less to ground themselves with, and have things melt away more and more and colours to become flatter.
I took screenshots of the glitch and took certain areas that I found interesting and put them into compositions that became my reference point. I used acrylic on canvas.
Send a number to my ask box along and I’ll draw up the ensuing ensemble!
DRAW YOUR CHARACTER WEARING…
- Casual clothes
- Work uniform
- Night clothes
- Formal gala garb
- Lounging, lazy-time stuff
- A party outfit
- Date night threads
- Something outdoorsy
- Interview outfit
- Tourist/travel wear
- A costume!
- Their sick day scrubs
- Summer clothes
- Winter clothes
- Um, spring clothes?
- Why not - fall clothes!
- Workout wear
- Last minute throw-ons
- The most expensive thing they own
- A fig leaf
Feel free to add, subtract, or alter as you please to fit your character bunch!
Hey! There will be no update tomorrow. I need to work on homework and make a small buffer. But will continue next week!
Same for this week! Homework is taking all my time
This morning I saw a very concerned raven with a cheeto and a snail sleeping on a bowl.
So with school and supplies, money is starting to get a little tight. I’ve decided to open up paypal commissions. This is my first time really trying this so I hope everything is clear enough. If there are any questions then drop me a message and I’ll answer any questions.
That being said, the first two people who reblog and drop me a message that is not on Anon get 5 dollars off of a commission of their choice. They must be following me to get this and if you watch me on deviantART, you cannot do this twice.
Even if you don’t like my art or have the money to commission me, please reblog this and pass it around to your followers. It’d really help me out, thank you!
hey look it’s back.
Hey guys! Money’s a bit tight right now and with TAAFI coming up I need a bit of cash for printing/table fees/groceries, so if you’re feeling like supporting an artist who needs a bit of cash right now, I have a bunch of stuff on my gumroad including a catgirl zine and sketchbooks! none of it is…
Drawing perspective is considered one of the hardest things in art, except the mistakes usually done are pretty much always the same and can be avoided with a little care.
1. Lines not reaching the vanishing point
Well this is pretty simple to avoid…
Asked by reapermon
EEEE You sent me one! ;u; I absolutely love you! Thank you!
- Name: I imagine they would fight over what to name the child. After much arguing she’d just suggest Richard the 2nd, but call him Rid (pronounced ‘reed’) because she only calls Richard ‘Dick’ when she’s not too happy with him. I imagine she’ll call Rid ‘Little Dick’ when she’s upset with him, but come off as ‘you little dick’. Always.
For a girl it might be something along the lines of Audry, in which her nickname would be also be Ryd (Reed) or Dry (Dree).
- Gender: She would personally want a boy but I can see them having a daughter.
- General Appearance: Would probably end up with Richard’s hair and a lot of his features, but resemble Narin more. So just a girlier Narin with darker hair and lighter skin. Narin would even admit that she came out looking more like a girl because of Richard.
- Personality: Stubborn because of her parents. Loves the girly things like her mum. Loves to take risks because of her dad.
- Special Talents: In the world they’re in, people who are able to use and conjure magic using just themselves are rare, so I imagine she’d get that from her father. Fighting would definitely come from her mother, though.
- Who they like better: Hmm…. I would say she’d like them both equally and think they’re equally dumb. But imagine the advice she seeks from them is different. Father would probably be relationships and mother would be exacting revenge.
- Who they take after more: Geezes. Narin, more than likely.
- Personal Head canon: Always snuggles with her mother because she knows of how cold she gets. Blackmails her parents a lot because they do stupid things they don’t want the other to know about. I imagine she learned that at an early age.
- Face Claim (optional): I DON’T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BUT THIS?